Friday, November 27, 2015

That would be enough

Today I am grateful for:

Long walks
Beautiful scenery
Living in a really interesting and historical region
Holding hands
Answers to prayers
Hermit Thanksgiving - December is going to be insanely busy, so we are relishing a quiet, long weekend.
Malcolm kisses
Wonderful friends
A good job
Learning opportunities 
Good books
Good music
A warm and comfortable apartment
Fuzzy socks
Roku
Dishwashers (currently running for the third time in 24 hours, with more dishes in the sink)
Slow cookers
Chocolate 
Family
Love
The gospel 

I have a really great life. Blake and I were talking at dinner about how many things could have gone wrong this last year that didn't. Instead, we are facing a bright future with a lot of adventures and I'm excited to embark on them! Not everyone is as fortunate as I am, and even I have had times where things went a different way than expected, so I know am truly blessed.

I hope you have had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I have!


2 comments:

Giggles said...

What a wonderful list! I share several thankfuls on my own list too.

AmandaStretch said...

Thank you! That's probably why we're friends. :)